COMPANY & CULTURE
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives® (OLP) specializes in transforming residential and commercial outdoor spaces with low-voltage landscape lighting, from breathtaking backyard installations that enhance architectural features to special events or festive holiday displays. We make sure that after the sun goes down, every property we touch continues to shine.
We are a small fast-paced, customer-focused and efficient team of lighting specialists. We launch service and installation vans from our shop located near downtown Ada (east of Grand Rapids and west of Lowell). Most of our projects are located within the Grand Rapids Metro Area. We are a full service company providing Design / Installation / Maintenance / Service.
In addition to being part of a fun, energetic, fast-growing company, you will be responsible for bringing lighting designs to life, addressing common installation challenges and troubleshooting of systems. Strong work ethic and customer service mentality are the most important qualifications - we will train you on the rest! Part- and full-time positions available. We offer schedule flexibility - are you available a certain day or days of the week? Great! We can schedule around your availability!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing low-voltage lighting fixtures and mounts in prescribed locations
- Speaking with the customer to up-sell other products
- Provide customer with system orientation as applicable.
- Proper care and operation of company vehicles
- Ensuring there are proper inventory levels.
- Running and burying low voltage wiring in landscape areas and lawns
- Mounting transformers and connecting wire runs
- Clean up of all areas affected by the installation.
- Providing direction and/or assistance to other installers when applicable
- Speaking with clients to inform and educate them about additional products and services available.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Has a driver's license with a clean driving record (no moving violations or accidents in the last three years)
- Self-motivated with effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, trustworthy, high level of personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to make good first impression by having a pleasant disposition and being personable.
- Enjoys interacting with customers and is comfortable meeting new people.
- Proactive, problem solver with above-average technical ability
- Attention to detail and respect for our customer's property.
- Systematic in their approach
- Enjoys working outside, and having fun!
- Competitive hourly wage
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid holidays
- New service vehicles and top-of-the-line tools
- Great company apparel
- Pride in working with a well-established company, quality product and high-profile customers
- A boss who loves to often buy food for his team
- Working outdoors in beautiful West Michigan!
Since 1995, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives has been delivering beautiful outdoor lighting displays for homes, businesses, hospitality buildings, and countless other properties. We have installed over 150,000 displays and understand what it takes to do outdoor lighting the right way. No other company offers more experience than us, so when you trust our designers for your outdoor lighting project, you can count on a flawless result that you’ll fall in love with every time the sun goes down.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)