Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (OLP) is America's #1 Full Service Outdoor Lighting Company, making a difference for more than 20 years and more than 150,000 lighting systems installed.
The Sr. Lighting Installer will support OLP's newly established operations serving the North Shore. We are proud that all our low voltage outdoor lighting system installations are performed safely, professionally and in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations and provide excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles lights and mounts them in prescribed locations, mount transformers and connect wire runs.
- Run and bury low voltage wiring in landscape areas and lawns.
- Communicates with homeowner/client to introduce team members upon arrival at work site, to briefly explain/confirm the scope of work to be performed and estimated length of time to complete tasks. Speak with client to upsell other products.
- Anticipate task problems and inform homeowner/client of any issues and corrective action to complete task.
- Sustains a work environment that builds positive professional relationships, accepts accountability, demonstrate excellent customer service. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to complete scope of work.
- Provide customer with system orientation as applicable. Speak with client to inform and educate about additional products and services available.
- Clean up of all areas affected by the installation and maintain company tools and equipment used daily on work sites.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to service clients.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner, maintain a clean and orderly vehicle. Notify Franchise Owner of any vehicle accidents, malfunctions or damages.
- Prepares and correctly completes any work order documents or reports.
- Accomplishes organization goals by following required best practices. Promptly inform Franchise Owner of any injury, issues/disputes with homeowner/client, damage to structure, or company tools/equipment.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training, follow all company polices, safety rules and procedures including all highway traffic laws.
- Active role in the selection and evaluation of Junior Lighting Installer candidates
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Has a driver's license with a clean driving record (no moving violations or accidents in the last three years)
- Makes a good first impression by being well-groomed, articulate, personable, and comfortable with meeting new people
- Enjoys interacting with customers with respect and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously and understands when to escalate
- Above-average technical ability
- Attention to detail and respect for our customer's property
- Systematic in their approach
- Proactive, problem solver
- Strong sense of pride and integrity in work product
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ideal candidate should have varied computer experience.
STATUS & SALARY
- Hourly (based on experience and skills)
- Sales commission
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug-free workplace.
Since 1995, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives has been delivering beautiful outdoor lighting displays for homes, businesses, hospitality buildings, and countless other properties. We have installed over 150,000 displays and understand what it takes to do outdoor lighting the right way. No other company offers more experience than us, so when you trust our designers for your outdoor lighting project, you can count on a flawless result that you’ll fall in love with every time the sun goes down.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)