- Assembling lights and mounting them in prescribed locations
- Running and burying low voltage wiring in landscape areas and lawns
- Mounting transformers and connecting wire runs
- Clean up of all areas affected by the installation
- Providing direction and/or assistance to other installers when applicable
- Proper care and operation of company vehicles
- Tracking and reporting job progress using on-line tools
- Provide customer with system orientation as applicable
- Commission opportunities for upsell and services sales.
- Strong sense of pride and integrity in work product
- Ability to work independently and start and close jobs without supervision ( after proper training )
- Makes a good first impression by being well-groomed, articulate, personable, and comfortable with meeting new people
- Enjoys interacting with customers with respect and integrity
- Above-average technical ability
- Attention to detail and respect for our customer's property
- Proactive, problem solver
- Has a driver's license with a clean driving record (no moving violations or accidents in the last three years)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Landscaping experience plus
Since 1995, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives has been delivering beautiful outdoor lighting displays for homes, businesses, hospitality buildings, and countless other properties. We have installed over 150,000 displays and understand what it takes to do outdoor lighting the right way. No other company offers more experience than us, so when you trust our designers for your outdoor lighting project, you can count on a flawless result that you’ll fall in love with every time the sun goes down.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)